Saturday 23 September 2017

Mintvine minitip - How do I know when I will get my cashout payment?

Lots of people in the Facebook group asking how long it takes to cashout on Mintvine.

The short answer is 7 days but often sooner, but if you're looking for more concrete confirmation, here's how to check.

When you log in to Mintvine and see your totals, underneath that is a button labelled 'Withdrawal Status' - it looks like this:


Clicking on 'Withdrawal Status' gives you something like this:


You can see from this that I requested my withdrawal on 21st September and it is expected by 28th September. That's their quoted 7 days cashout.

However, if you look at my previous cashouts:

This one took 4 days:


This one took 3 days:



And this one took 5 days:



It's very rare in my experience for a Mintvine cashout to take the full 7 days, but it's always best to err on the worst case and allow 7 days fro your Mintvine payment to arrive.

Not on Mintvine? I cash out a minimum of 1000 points ($10 Paypal / Amazon or currently £10 Tesco vouchers) every 5 days or so. Join me on Mintvine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.