Tuesday 12 September 2017

Swagbucks Featured Discover - 2500sb with Good Energy

This is a new feature on the blog where I will regularly feature great Discover offers from Swagbucks that I have done and been credited for. Join the Facebook Group to be alerted to new Featured Discovers.

Today I'm featuring Good Energy - this can be found in Featured Ways to Earn and is worth 2500sb, which is around £18 in gift vouchers.


The offer states: Do some good by switching to renewable energy supplier Good Energy and earn 2500 SB!




Simply visit the site and fill in your details to switch your energy supply.

Things to note:


  • You need to complete the sign up process to get the SB
  • The Swagbucks can take up to 24 hours to show in your pending SB
  • You will not receive the SB for approximately 32 days
  • There is a 14 day cooling off period that allows you to cancel the switch
Unfortunately I decided not to go ahead with the order due to various reasons and so had to cancel my order, which was easy to do via email. 

The SB appeared in my account 32 days later. 

Let us know in the Facebook Group if you complete this and receive your SB!

Not on Swagbucks? You should be - join me here now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.