Monday 7 June 2010

Toby Tiger clothing from Little Sunflowers FTW!


This is my current fave outift for Baby O.

It's bright, the fabric is thick, it withstands washing and it's great for her to travel in (no nasty waistbands or zips sticking in).

I'm biased of course, because I found Little Sunflowers while I was pregnant, stalked them mercilessly until they became a client, and now I probably spend more on their clothes than they pay me to promote them :)

But seriously, this is such a gorgeous outfit that I'm about to order the next size up - Baby O looks gorgeous in it, and you can FEEL the quality. This one will be passed down a fair few times (fingers crossed that my niece Jet has a girl!) for sure.

Whatever the age of your child, (well, up to 7), Little Sunflowers has fab childrens' clothes for them, and you'll hear about them again here, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.