Monday 7 June 2010

Who is NikkiP?

A quick introduction to me:
  • I'm a 37 year old mother of 2
  • I live in France
  • I run an Internet Marketing business based in the UK & France
  • My oldest daughter is 18
  • My youngest is 3 months :)
  • I have 2 step daughters aged 7 and 10
  • I moved to France to be nearer to my partner's children
  • My partner's name is Shaun
  • I currently own 5 cats and am renting one (the mum to 3 of the babies I've inherited)
  • I used to have a dog called LaWoof but had to give her up while I was pregnant
  • I started my first business from a council house when I was 21
  • I speak very bad French :P
  • I use way too many emoticons in posts :D
  • I don't watch TV but watch a different DVD almost every day
  • I read as often as I can, mainly in the bath
  • I love the sun, but hate to have a tan
  • I love growing my own vegetables but hate to dig the weeds
  • Luckily my eldest daughter has a boyfriend who will work for food ;)
  • I enjoy eating out as often as possible
  • I'm very spontaneous, which drives people around me mad
  • I'm also very messy, which drives them madder
  • I have TWO cleaners :D
  • I haven't ironed since 1992 and don't intend to start now
  • I'm always looking for places to guest blog, so if you like the sound of me, ask :)
I think that will do for now - my blogs will be about various things - being a working mum, living and working in France, restaurants, reviews and more - a real hotch potch of posts as much for my own enjoyment as anything else.

Feel free to pitch in and say hello on anythgin you like, of course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.